Continued Achievement by Space Air!
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the ultimate global benchmark for quality management. It is designed to help sustain and improve the success of an organisation or business in their normal day-to-day activities.
Procedures and Processes:
Our quality management procedures are audited annually. As a company we set targets and objectives year on year and try to introduce new guidelines, ideas and solutions wherever we can.
Why register with ISO 9001?
- Internationally recognised standard
- Better management control
- Sustaining success of an organisation
- Improvements in performance
- Conformance with legislative/regulatory requirements
- Improved organisation efficiency
- Control of quality, effectiveness and productivity
- Advantage against companies that do not adopt the standard
- Improved public perceptions of the business
-Demonstrates an innovative and forward-thinking approach to customers and prospective employees
- Increases a business’s access to new customers and business partners
Space Air is one of the industry leaders in the UK and across Europe.
Did you know? Space Air is also an ISO 14001 registered firm!
Space Air is Europe’s largest independent Daikin distributor. Daikin Europe N.V. is the manufacturer, working with Space Air, one of only two factory authorised UK distributors, since 1980.
For more information call us on 0333 0069 755, email firstname.lastname@example.org & follow us on Twitter @SpaceAircon