Legislation & Regulation Updates
We bring you up-to-date legislation and regulations for the air conditioning and heat pump industry. We’re dedicated to keeping you informed of the latest news, which could affect your business and your customers.
Our website offers you the chance to keep informed about the very latest regulatory industry news. It is imperative that you are up-to-date with the issues and legislation, which may affect your business.
Space Air website document updates:
Part L Building Regulations 2010
- Domestic building services compliance guide
- Non-domestic building services compliance guide
- L1A conservation of fuel and power in new dwellings
- L1B conservation of fuel and power in existing dwellings
- L2A conservation of fuel and power in new buildings other than dwellings
- L2B conservation of fuel and power in existing buildings other than dwellings
- The Government’s standard assessment procedure for energy rating of dwellings SAP 2009 (note: Part L Regulation currently under review)
Part F Building Regulations 2010
EPBD: Air Conditioning Inspections Legislation
- A guide for business
- Air conditioning inspections guide
- ‘Up to the Measure’ Space Air Presentation
- Improving the energy efficiency of our homes and buildings (Energy Certificates and air-conditioning inspections for buildings)
F Gas Regulation
Comprehensive information & guidance leaflets. (Note: F-Gas Regulation currently under review.)
Legislation to be aware of R-22 Refrigerant ban
From 1st January 2015 it will be illegal to use any HCFCs (i.e. R-22 refrigerant) to service RAC equipment. For further information about R-22 replacement please see visit our R22 replacement page or email email@example.com
If you would like further information, please contact us on 01483 504 883.