Manufacturerâ€™s Warranty Policy
Space Air understands that the manufacturer’s warranty can be confusing. We want to confirm the facts and make warranty conditions as clear as possible.
Space Air & Daikin Manufacturer’s Warranty Information:
Space Air and Daikin warranty states that the warranty does not apply if “...the installation and operation instructions as issued by the manufacturer and Space Air, are not followed...”
Standard Manufacturer’s Warranty Conditions:
- Installed according to manufacturer’s recommendations
- Maintained in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations
- Operated in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations
- All parties involved in the supply chain have been paid in full
How a warranty claim can be invalidated:
- If the installer has not followed the correct instructions given by the manufacturer and Space Air recommendations
- If the manufacturer’s maintenance instructions and Space Air’s recommendations are not followed
- If the equipment becomes faulty due to neglect or errors by other parties
- If everyone involved in the supply and installation of the product have not been paid in full
It is important to note that any repeat warranty claims / replacements will be subject to investigation by the manufacturer or Space Air.
How to make a claim
To make a claim on your manufacturer’s warranty you need to contact our Technical Department on 01483 252 222. We will discuss the fault with the unit and obtain the full model number and the unit’s unique serial number.
Once it has been confirmed that the warranty is still in date and the claim is validated the Warranty Department will process the claim.
Beware: The warranty specifies that you need adequate proof that the equipment is defective.