Space Air R-22 Replacement
The use of HCFC R-22 for services and maintenance purposes in any air conditioning, heat pump or refrigeration equipment will be illegal from January 2015!
VRV-Q The only R-22 Direct Replacement System*
Why is R-22 refrigerant being phase out?
The European Community (EC) classified HCFC R-22 as an o-zone depleting substance subject to being phase out under regulation numbers 2037/2000 & 1005/2009.
VRV-Q, R-22 Direct Replacement system
Daikin’s VRV-Q was introduced to reduce the cost and disruption of replacing existing older VRV systems, mainly those that were designed to use R-22 refrigerant.
VRV-Q enables the use of existing pipe work and can connect to certain existing fan coil units, subject to a Space Air site survey.
Why Replace with Space Air?
- Space Air has over 33 years of experience working with Daikin
- We offer systems that can re-use existing pipe work
- Offer potential for greater than 50% energy savings
- Greatly reduce CO2 emissions
- Supported by dependable technical consultations
- Site surveys (establish systems and exact requirements)
- Complete quotations
- Highly and CO2 emission simulations
- System condition & health checks
- Schematics (piping and electrical)
- Replacement programme assistance
- Lease finance options
- System commissioning & warranty
- System decommissioning/recycling
- Remote support (telephone and web access)
*Subject to Space Air site survey findings