4-Way Blow Suspended Ceiling Cassette
Unique to Daikin, the newly re-styled 4-way blow ceiling suspended cassette with improved features such as;
- seasonal efficiency,
- unified height of 198mm,
- lift pump as standard,
- individual discharge flap control,
- three fan speeds,
- no expansion valve kit required (VRV),
- DIII net (Sky Air and VRV) centralised communication (DS net + iTM),
- highly efficient *SEER and *SCOP and improved comfort.
- and in a new fresh white colour
The new unit comes in 71, 100, 125 class (Sky Air) 71, 100 class (VRV)
FXUQ – cooling nom 8.0 - 11.2 kW / heating nom 4.9 - 12.5 kW
FUQ – cooling nom 6.8 - 12.0 kW / heating nom 7.5 - 13.5 kW
*SEER (cooling) and SCOP (heating) measure annual energy consumption and efficiency in typical day-to-day use. In the longer term, they take into account temperature fluctuations and standby periods to give a clear and reliable indication of the typical energy efficiency over an entire heating or cooling season.
If you would like further information please contact us on 0845 319 1980.