Fully flat ceiling cassette unit
The unique FXZQ-A / FFQ-C ceiling cassette from Daikin combines the latest technology with energy saving functions, that enhance user comfort and a unique visible panel designed to fit flush within standard architectural ceiling panels. A first within the industry!
FXZQ-A / FFQ-C ceiling cassette reduces energy consumption
- Top SEER / SCOP with an energy label of A+
- Intuitive controller has the ability to monitor performance and energy consumption
- The presence sensor detects when there are people in the room and will adjust the temperature to previously selected ‘set point’, if there is no one in the room the cassette switches off thus reducing energy consumption by around 27%
Improves Customer Comfort
- The presence sensor can also adapt the direction of the airflow depending on where people are situated in the room
- The floor sensor detects the temperature difference from the ceiling and the floor and re-directs air flow to ensure even temperature distribution
- Intuitive control provides the user with absolute temperature control over their work environment
- Advanced filters remove dust particles ensuring air is continuously clean
- Possibly the quietest ceiling cassette on the market
- Available in white or white and silver
Offers Flexible Solution
The ceiling cassette is designed to optimise efficiency in any situation with the possibility to individually open or close any of the four flaps with the intuitive controller, thus allowing the unit to be positioned close to a wall or in a corner if temporary or permanent barriers were put in place.
If you would like further information on Space Air’s fan coil units please contact us on 0845 319 1980.